PC Engines APU2C4 board
Embedded main board that consumes approx. 10 Watt.
• CPU: AMD GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache
• DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
• Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
• 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
• Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i210AT)
• I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
• Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
• Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
• Firmware: CoreBoot (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for source code if desired).
• Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).